Sunday, November 06, 2005

Great news for Introverts

I have some great news for my fellow introverts: the book, Confessions of an Introvert, the Shy Girl's Guide to Career, Networking, and Getting the Most out of Life is almost complete and ready for purchase.

I have chosen to self-publish Confessions of an Introvert through iUniverse. So far I am very pleased with their service. I also want to say thanks to Lindsay Murdock, from Murdock Editing. She has done a remarkable job, both copyediting and dealing with a first-time, soon-to-be author.

It is my sincere hope that the introverts out there looking to learn a little about networking, and the benefits if relationship marketing read this book and find that they have the power to gain success in networking, business and life. Being an introvert is not a roadblock to success, it can be a great asset.

-Meghan Wier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home